Aspire Child & Family Services, LLC, is offering
School Based Psychological Services for Public, Private, and Charter Schools!
The following services are examples of what we can offer:
- Initial evaluations and re-evaluations
- Early Intervention to Kindergarten transition evaluations
- Behavioral assessments and behavior intervention plans
- Consultation services, including participation in IEP meetings, classroom observations, and risk assessments
- Independent Educational Evaluations
All staff are fully credentialed and certified. Supervision is offered by Dr. Friedman, a certified school psychologist with many years of experience in school settings and with special education mandates.
Call our offices to inquire about our affordable rates. 267-388-0670.